How did world of beer increase customer email collection A whopping 7.52 X?
The World of Beer franchise was struggling with a nation-wide marketing problem: communicating promotions and special events to customers when they're visiting a location. The bars were collecting emails through their free customer Wi-Fi landing page, but were not satisfied with the number of email addresses they were collecting, which didn't line up with the number of daily guests.
- Collect qualified customer information
- Implement triggered marketing offerings
- Assessed current tech and marketing
- Installed Bloom Intelligence Wi-Fi analytics platform at 70 locations
- Increased monthly customer email collection 7.52 X!
- Anticipating an 89% ROI within three months
Ready to get the full story? Fill out the form to the right to access it immediately.
“As consumer personalization moves away from a priority to an expectation, Bloom Intelligence has been able to collect World of Beer’s guests information as segmented data, which will enable us able to deliver messages to qualified persons at the right time and the right place.”
- Brittany Ward, Director, Brand Activation and Field Marketing, World of Beer